So i was determined to do Scriptfrenzy this year. I’ve had the outlines for a steampunk anthology sitting on the back burner for some time now, and figured Screnzy would be a good excuse to get it done. And you know what?
IT WAS. I totally won.
It’s done. Actually done. PDFs of the script and thumbs are sitting in the mailboxes of my 8 artists right now. Sadly, one of my artists dipped out on me, so if you’re willing to draw and ink a 12 page comic i wrote about the Lorelei immigrating to New York at the turn of the last century for meager royalties, then drop me a line. haha.
Anyway, i printed out my 102 page script, and needed a cover for it, so here we are. I really heart ‘s ceramic sculpture here. I know his work stock, but i ‘shopped it a little, and it’s just for personal use. I needed something that didn’t take alot of ink to print and was still eyecatching enough for me not to lose it in my mountain of work.
Also, i totally donated, as this is a nonprofit dealy, so you can write it off your taxes. :3
Now i gotta come up for an outline for what i’m doing next year……